Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Thursday 13 September 2018

Since we last spoke…




I wrote my first ever feature for Mollie Makes (it's on how to crush it as a solo indie business gal – check out issue 95 here) and officially became part of the editorial team. Hurrah! It felt so good to be writing again.



Day job aside, most of my creative energy now flows straight into by beloved side hustle, To Be Adorned. I've spent the summer making custom wedding accessories for creative brides and colour lovers. It's been hard work but pretty wonderful. If you want to see what I've been up to, I share daily (mostly) updates on my To Be Adorned Insta, or you can sign up to my little monthly newsletter in the sidebar. 




And it wouldn't be a proper catch-up if I didn't tell you what's on my needles! I've got weekend of wedding fair prep ahead of me, but I'm definitely planning in some sofa Netflix and knitting time. I'll be catching up on Strictly, Bodyguard and maybe Neighbours (it's SO bad/good), knitting my long-overdue Bearly Bonnet for a special bubba. 

What have you been making lately? Tell me your news!


No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...