Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 21 December 2012

I love I-cord


I have a confession.  

I am in the midst of what I feel may well be a long and very passionate love affair with I-cord.  I started knitting a long I-cord to keep my mittens ensemble, and haven't stopped since.  In the office, in coffee shops, creperies, the cinema (Great Expectations - it met mine), you name it I've I-corded there.  The I-cord possibilities are endless!  Such teeny tiny portable projects.  

I've been working on some super secret I-cord Christmas treats that I'll share in the new year, but in the mean time here's a link to a brilliant I-cord how-to from the purl bee .   I guess it's essentially French knitting, minus that cotton reel windy thing.     

I'm also keen to give this and this a go.  Have you I-corded something genius?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...