Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Wednesday 10 October 2012

knitting in the workplace


I have been knitting, I promise! 

A couple of weekends ago I had a visit from the lovely Katie.  We got a bit haberdashery high.  I bought new knitting needles and this gorgeous Charlotte Farmer tote from Wool.  Katie picked up some goodies for quilting.  You can see her much more eloquent post about it here.  

Anyhow, these new knitting treats inspired me to actually get something on the needles.  I'm in the midst of this little lace-edged bonnet.  My working method is to sneak in a few rows on my lunch break.  So happy to be getting my knit on.

Do you guys have any locations where you sneak in a few clandestine rows?

Knitting.  Illustration.  A bag.  Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...