Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Sunday 9 September 2012

the card, the curtain and the little lace collar


Little by little, crafting has crept back in.  I've been making things, en fin!  
First was the somewhat impromptu Christening card for Baby Newton (recipient of the knitted bootees).  Wasn't sure whether the card should be to the parents, the baby, or both.  Any ideas?


Then I was asked to make a curtain for someone.  My first ever curtain!  I was a little bit proud when I finished it.  The delightful Miss McHugh was kind enough to let me use her sewing machine.  I'm in love.  It's super easy to use.  Quite a step for me.  I fell out with sewing machines after mine got stuck in reverse halfway through an embroidery project.  Grr.  



A friend bought me this beautiful vintage Peter Pan collar last year.  Finally I have stitched it on to my boring cardigan.  Granny-chic ahoy!  

Obligatory poor quality picture of said cardigan.  My neck is really working the camera.  
What have you been crafting lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...