Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 3 August 2012

Mollie Makes: Bonjour Paris!



Salut lovelies!  

Ca va?
I've been working hard, getting sunburnt in the 10 minutes that was our British summer and dreaming of Paris.  Recently I collaborated with Kate from The Makery on a little feature for Mollie Makes all about flea markets in Paris.  You can spy the piece in the new issue, out in the UK today.  

Now I'm hankering for a visit.  Yes, I may appear to be at my desk or elbow deep in washing up, but really I'm running up the steps of the Sacre Coeur, pastry in hand.  Or wandering alongside the Seine with my sketchbook.  Sigh.  In the meantime I'll be watching Amelie and scouring Sainsbury's for brioche.   

Where would you like to escape to?  
Maybe you're dreaming of Paris too.  What places inspire you?

1 comment:

  1. Paris..... lovely Paris.... I went there for two weeks once. Sigh. Get there if you can!

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...