Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 10 February 2012

neon love




This weekend I thought I'd share a bit of romance.  Go check it out.  Click the link.  It's a collaborative art project, the work of Victoria Lucas and Richard William Wheater.  Each month the pair sent love notes out in the form of neon signs in the London skyline, taking cues from famous love songs.  Talk about shouting it from the rooftops! The project began on Valentines day last year, and the final switch off is February 14th 2012.  The glowing messages echoed the ups and downs of artists' own year long love affair.   

Have a lovely weekend!  I'm working then out to dinner, snow permitting. 
What are you up to?




Images from http://www.12monthsofneon.blog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...