Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Dublin adventure


 This is late late late, but better late than never, right?  Let me set the scene.  Back in the depths of deepest, darkest January, me and the chap ventured bravely across the sea for a quick jolly in Ireland.  We'd both worked through the summer, so right after new year seemed a good time for a break.  Off we went.




The city was explored, including the snazzy multicoloured castle. Guinness was gulped, naff souvenir tea towels were purchased, fuzzy photos were taken.  We also went to the zoo; thoroughly brilliant, I temporarily became about six years old again.  The giraffes and orangutans were particularly fab.  It was so good to have a complete break and go somewhere new.  I like adventuring.  

I even managed to get away with knitting on the plane.  Just some samples with cassette tape.  But, it later got all tangled up with the sticky Fox's glacier fruits in my bag.  Clearly I have a lot to learn about travel knitting.  Any tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...