Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Wednesday 26 June 2013

the summer of making


In a bid to up my summertime creativity, I'll be posting simple craft tutorials here every week throughout July and August. Keep your peepers peeled for easy-peasy bunting, paper lanterns and more!

My other summer making goals are:
1. Finish knitting my first pair of socks ( I think of them as a knitter's rite of passage)
2. Upcycle a lamp (I love lamp)
3. Finish wedding craft projects (gulp)
4. Continue with the Weasley blanket (will it never end?)

I'm great at starting projects, not so great at seeing them through! Now I've written them down, I have to do them, right? How do you stay motivated in your making?

I'd love to see what you're making this summer. Tell me! Find me on Ravelry (beccamathilde), or posting teeny tiny crafty things and silliness on Instagram (@beccamathilde)

See you next week for the first make!



No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...