Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Wednesday 19 June 2013

off the hook: meadow scarf



I've actually been a fairly busy bee of late. House/cat sitting, flat hunting, running (and ruining my back a little bit) but most importantly spending time with The Chap, baking zombie cupcakes in our jammies. What have you been up to?

I've also been helping to hook some bits and bobs at Simply Crochet, one of which was the Skinny Scarf by Cara in issue 5. It's made with easy-peasy trebles and chains in the most gorgeous springy rainbow Noro yarn. Oooh, pretty colours! I did get way too excited every time the colour changed - a good way to spur yourself on through a scarf. 

Here it is looking all exotic and lovely on a tree

And here it is looking rather less exotic on my neck
Oooh, and don't forget to enter the sewing pattern giveaway from last week! One week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...