Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Wednesday 10 April 2013

garlands are go!


Hello lovelies!
Been busy busy lately doing all sorts of sorting-out, ticking-off-the-to-do-list type things, startlingly aware of how close moving day and the wedding are. I have not been working on the Weasley blanket. I have not been knitting at all. Every inbetween moment has been crochet time! With a stash of gorgeous greeny-blue yarns I've been making little hearts and flowers for garlands. That's right - the wedding crafting has begun! Phew, still got a looong way to go though. I'm heading back to the hook right now.  


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to knit some garlands. Or crochet I guess...these look so pretty, I love the different shades of green!

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...