Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Thursday 28 March 2013

outrage and egg cosies


"I came to give life - life in all its fullness."
John 10 v 10

Easter is the most outrageous expression of love. 
As such, having totally failed my lent attempt, I intend to spend those four days being thankful. There may also be some crocheting. It's possible to be thankful and crochet, right? 

If you're feeling thankful, crafty, late for an important date, or just worried about your egg catching a chill, seize a pair of knitting needles and rustle up a bunny egg cosy.  I promise it won't take four days. Hope your Easter is eggcellent and involves hot cross puns. 

Much love x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...