Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Tuesday 20 March 2012

reading list lovelies

gorgeousness by Gemma Correll 

Recently I've stumbled across some really brilliant blogs, (it's funny how much blog reading you can catch up on when deadlines are looming) so I thought I'd share a few.  Check out these beauties who I stalk appreciate!

Knitters at large:

The Purl Bee - Clean, oatmealy knit projects from Purl Soho.  

Tiny Owl Knits - Just magical.  You need this in your life.

Whodunnknit - The notorious Deadly Knitshade guerilla knitting/yarnstorming in London, and fab patterns too!

Nimble fingers and steady eyebrows - Knitting and crafting on both sides of the pond.

Yummy illustration:

Gemma Correll - How did I not know about this lady?!  Pugs, puns, 'nuff said.  Also, check out this interview with her in this sugary edition of Cellardoor Magazine

Dear Friend - Rebekka Seale - The most gorgeous of scribblings.


What/who are your blog favourites?

1 comment:

  1. Pickles and Purlbee are the ones who got me hooked!

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...