Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Tuesday 5 July 2011

the girl who stole the Eiffel Tower


It's decided.  I shall pack up my canary (and divine Givenchy wardrobe) so I can be in Paris when it sizzles.  I'll make an in-depth study of depravity, write a screenplay and go absolutely ape.  Or, failing that, I'll become a typist and bewitch everyone with my big, magic eyes.  Oh, to be Audrey.

In all seriousness, if you've never seen 'Paris When it Sizzles', why?  It's a hoot.  It even comes boyfriend approved.  There's enough faux melodrama, 60s glamour and Breakfast at Tiffany's nods to entertain anyone. 

What's your favourite Audrey flick?

1 comment:

  1. paris when it sizzles is one of the few audrey hepburn films I have't seen. I recently saw a few lesser known ones like love in the afternoon and how to steal a million... not very quality, but still entertaining! my favorite is probably charade.

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...