Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Thursday 23 October 2014

gone knittin'


A change of scenery can do wonders for a girl, don't you think?
Of course, it does help if that change of scenery just so happens to be somewhere sunny and paradise-like. Me and Mr P escaped to Greece earlier this month (our first proper holiday - a whole seven days!). It was pretty awesome. A get-on-a-plane, eat-lots, be-exposed-to-direct-sunlight, activity-type holiday is not at all our usual thing, but outdoor yoga with a view, swimming in the bluest sea and poolside knitting while Mr P reads and dozes beside me? Blissful. I think being somewhere else and/or doing something completely different can help re-set your brain a little. We came home feeling like we'd been away forever, ready to get back to it. Winter, you did not see this coming. 

I don't know if or when we'll have a fancy kinda holiday again, but I'll be taking a different route home, trying things that scare me and getting a bus somewhere new, because it's just like clicking refresh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...