Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 1 March 2013

off the needles (finally): the Totoro hat


Hooray!  At long last I have completed my Christmas knitting (sorry Significant Other). That's right - the Totoro hat is complete! Below is the progress, from ball of yarn to final hat, complete with soot sprite pompoms. The main hat pattern was from Ravelry, I added in ear flaps from a Jayne Cobb hat pattern, and improvised the rest.  This was so fun to knit, but boy did I take way too long over it.  Must try harder.  But look at those eyes!

All the details are on my Ravelry.    





Ta da!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of knitting a Totoro hat so I'm checking out your revelry for tips on the ears, thanks for sharing, yours turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! I'd love to see how yours turns out too! I think mine needs lining as I used too big a needle size. :) x

      Delete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...