Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 13 July 2012

moving house and the Weasley blanket


We have moved!  
Closer to the river but further from an internet connection, hence my absence.  I've completed my Creative Arts degree and am now a fully fledged full timer.  This, however, has resulted in a shocking lack of knitting progress.  The shame.  As predicted the Weasley blanket was not completed before our arrival at the new abode, but I thought I ought to show you where I'd got to so far.  

Here it is, in all it's wibbly-wobbly glory.  


I think it's going to be a while before I can snuggle in it.

How do you keep motivated with long-term knits or big projects? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...