Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Saturday 7 January 2012

2011: makes, mistakes and greatest knits


Happy 2012, folks!

I've been off adventuring a little and will report back, but for now here was my 2011 in craft.  T'was a very good year.  I worked hard, I curled up on the couch and turned a blind eye to deadlines.  I fell asleep in the garden, I got up early and made porridge.  I knitted in the pub and read Jane Austen on the bus.  I grew geraniums and bought a pink Bible.  New stitches and recipes were learned.  Patterns were scrutinised, conquered or abandonded.  Friends learnt to knit, shared meals, got married. 





This year I want to write more, read more, knit more, love more and let no cup of tea go cold. 
I'd like to draw every day and knit a tea cosy. 

What are your hopes and craft plans for 2012?

2 comments:

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...