Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Thursday 24 November 2011

procrastiknitting


 I have loads of work to do at the moment, so naturally I've been ignoring it and knitting instead.  Therefore, plenty of knit news to impart. 

1. My first ever knit tutorial for Eden is up.  Check it out here.

2.  I've posted about my Christmas knitting progress over at Crafty Christmas Club.  Found loads of brillant patterns on there too.

3.  Including this one - a fab chunky headband.

4.  Are you on Ravelry?  Let's connect! I joined a while back but haven't really used it.  Recently discovered that it's actually quite brilliant.  Leave me your Ravelry name and I'll find you.  I could do with some pointers really, I'm such a newbie!  Can't wait to see what everyone's knitting. 

Right, now to do some work.

2 comments:

  1. I also procrastiknit! ;) I love your scarf, and I love Debbie Bliss yarns too :)
    I'm on Ravelry, my username is the same as my blogger name, ashley0107 :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastiknit!!
    this is the best.
    Can you please send me the new chicken jumper pattern, Im sorry i'm so last week! :-D
    Vikki xxx

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...