Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Wednesday 12 October 2011

the (not so) BIG KNIT 2011





On Friday I had coffee with the chap and some knitters, then we went to hand in our offering for The Big Knit 2011!  When we went in there was a lady at a desk looking very bemused.  She was surrounded with bags and boxes full of these little knitted gems.  I think she was having one of those 'I can't believe this is actually my job' moments.  The tiny hats looked so adorable altogether, I was sad to see them go (must get life, knitted hats are not friends).



new knitter Frances looking chuffed
I was so proud of our humble knitting circle - well done knitters!

What are you proud of this week?

1 comment:

  1. These are so freaking adorable! Love love loves it <3

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...