Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Tuesday 6 September 2011

that time again - Wool Week 2011

yes, I've knitted what appears to be a small rasher of bacon

Grab your needles folks, it's Wool Week!  Running from the 5th to the 11th of the month, it'll be a week of woolly goodness and awareness.  Check out the lowdown from Campaign for Wool and how you can get involved here.  And what does queen of deconstructed knits Vivienne Westwood have to say on the subject?  Find out here.

Knits by Vivienne Westwood (left) and Hannah Taylor (right)
I'm celebrating by getting my needles a clickin'.  Next week I'll share the outcome, as well as some exciting big knit news!  How will you be celebrating Wool Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...