Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 26 August 2011

find rest my soul


He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.


I've spent most of the last week here at Momentum festival.  It was an incredible few days; stargazing, late night worship, and hanging out with the guys I grew up with.  I feel refreshed, restored and ready to face the world, with a little help.

Malgre this sprightly new attitude, I seem to have developed a penchant for nodding off.  In not-so-comfortable locations.  In future, plan to continue this new hobby a la Lady Bertram (of Northanger Abbey fame) i.e. on a classy chaise longue with a warm pug curled on my lap.  I wish.


(Pug pic from t'internet.  Me asleep by Beth.)

1 comment:

  1. you know what? the pic of you asleep looks wiredly the same as the pic of ron grumpy and blanketed from one of your earlier posts.... love you lady, and miss you, this long distance thing is hard work ;)

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...