Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Friday 25 February 2011

deadline days and the pumpkin jumper


Pitching, panicking, poetry, planning and a teacup full of eton mess. I've been busy writing and organising this week, but have found time to fall in love with storytelling. Just as well, seeing as it's the Lit Fest event on Friday. I've never performed my work before, or anyone else's for that matter. Presentations are one thing, but flash fiction to a live audience? We'll see.

Whilst tearing about town in pursuit of papers and magazines for journalism class, I came across the pumpkin jumper. I can't resist slouchy mens knits. This one, charity shop of course, is M&S lambs wool. Large. What a snug bargain.

The magazine, I discovered, was out of print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...