Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Tuesday 1 December 2009

To embroiderererererer er?


I don't know how things ever get done. Necessity has dictated that I take embroidery with me everywhere. This has so far included the uni bus, Emily's kitchen and the pub. I have been too frantic to notice anyone's reations!

This will be a recurring theme, having realised that it is the 1st of December, and consequentially, I am hidiously behind on knitting, cards, shopping, writing, sewing, jewellery making, and am still lacking in genius ideas. Also, I can't find the pack of 50 envelopes I bought last week, and I seem to be either allergic to something in the flat, or have something very wrong with my eyes. On the plus side, I got away with using the word 'fug' in writing, as apparantly, Plath once did in a poem. Excellent.

Now, off to photocopy some ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...